Re: contributing to Emacs

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: contributing to Emacs
Date: Tue, 04 Jul 2023 22:07:27 -0400

  > @RMS: this article is not linked in
  >       https://www.gnu.org/philosophy/javascript-trap.html
  >       but it appears that it would be useful to link it there, maybe
  >       in the sentence “We are addressing the server issue separately.”

Interesting idea.

I was skeptical about it, because SaaSS has nothing particularly to do with
use of JS.  That computing in the web site could be done with any sort
of computing method.

But it could be useful to mention at the start of the page that there
two kinds of problems a web page can have.

Thanks.