Re: Android port

From: Paul Eggert
Subject: Re: Android port
Date: Sun, 6 Aug 2023 09:21:03 -0700

On 2023-08-06 05:47, Po Lu wrote:
Now that we can be construed to have read them, we must go out of our
way to make our code dissimilar, should we ever want to perform the same
modification.

I have not read those patches. I wrote the attached patch myself and installed it into the master branch, so we don't need to worry about printf %n for Android.

Although I don't know whether the attached patch is dissimilar to the OpenBSD patches that I haven't read, it's surely dissimilar emough, as the attached patch uses sprintf (safely) and the OpenBSD folks are allergic to sprintf.