RE: [External] : Editions to the Widget Manual

From: Drew Adams
Subject: RE: [External] : Editions to the Widget Manual
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2023 15:42:08 +0000

>  > Thanks for working on this, Mauro!
>  >
>  > I don't work with texi (the original texi text
>  > or patches or patched), but if you can point to
>  > a non-texi version of the patched text (e.g.
>  > plain-text or other) then if/when I get some
>  > time I'll take a look.
>
> I see that Yuan posted both the old version and the new one
> to the list. Is that OK for you?

Not really.  I'd like to see just the proposed text
and the original, if possible.  Those HTML files are
of the entire manual - 64 pages.

Even a plain-text diff/patch would be more helpful
than texi.  But it's not important - don't go out
of your way just for me.

> If you find the time, I'll really appreciate your comments.

It won't be for a while, I'm afraid.  But hopefully
others will help.  A priori, I wouldn't worry too
much about the English.  If the logic is clear it
should be OK, and others will no doubt correct any
English problems.