Re: A note about clang-format

From: Corwin Brust
Subject: Re: A note about clang-format
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2023 13:29:04 -0500

Thank you Gerd!

On Tue, Aug 22, 2023 at 9:55 AM Gerd Möllmann <gerd.moellmann@gmail.com> wrote:

> FYI, maybe it's helpful

Definitely helpful.

> // clang-format off
> // clang-format on
>
> can be used to keep clang-format from touching regions of code, also
> when used via Eglot + clangd.  Works for me.

A user was on IRC asking how to "stopping Elgot from messing with my
C++", just minutes after I received your email.   Surrounding the code
with these comments solved the issue.  In any event, I wanted to let
you know this definitely helped at least one person already; I've
included Sacha in BCC in case this may be of interest for EmacsNews.