Re: New Package for NonGNU-ELPA: clojure-ts-mode

From: Po Lu
Subject: Re: New Package for NonGNU-ELPA: clojure-ts-mode
Date: Sat, 02 Sep 2023 22:15:29 +0800

> The problem is that it doesn't happen as often as we hope.  There is
> also a survivor bias to take into account when people do write here.
> My conclusion is that, if we want to form an accurate picture of the
> sentiments in the wider Emacs community, we have no choice but to pay
> attention to what people are saying in other forums too.

That's not the problem here.  Instead, the issue is people are grounding
their recommendations for Emacs on what is at best circumstantial
evidence for the existence of large quanitities of Emacs users
satisfying a litany of very specific criteria, which I recounted earlier
in this godforsaken thread...