Re: package-vc support for :files keyword

From: Adam Porter
Subject: Re: package-vc support for :files keyword
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2023 09:14:50 -0500

On 9/19/23 08:56, Philip Kaludercic wrote:

I'm not sure what you're asking for, but I'll be glad to share.  All I
did was create an orphan branch in the same repository and add the
"taxy-magit-section.el" and associated files there, as if it were a
separate repo.

What I meant was if you just had multiple, separate checkouts of the
same repository or were using something more fancy like git worktrees.

Yes, sometimes I use worktrees. I don't have a canonical "workflow," as it's evolved over time and continues to.