Re: Instead of pcase

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: Instead of pcase
Date: Tue, 02 Jan 2024 23:13:54 -0500

  > existing `pcase' description in a way that it is also clear, but goes in
  > odds with the usual Elisp structures - I see nested "constrained
  > variable" construct yet as another DSL.

It took me a while to figure oiut what "DSL" stood for.

In another message I saw "E2E" and had to look it up.
It refers to a concept I am familiar with, but I never
saw that acronym before.

People, so that I can understand you, I ask you plesae to spell out
such expressions in full rather than using acronyms, unless we use
those acronyms here every day.  Each time you use an acronym that
maybe not all of us know, that may exclude someone from understanding.

Thank you.