Re: master 84e4bc6219a 1/2: Add input methods for Urdu, Pashto and Sindh

From: Rahguzar
Subject: Re: master 84e4bc6219a 1/2: Add input methods for Urdu, Pashto and Sindhi (bug#66470)
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2024 16:07:31 +0100

Actually I see what is happening now. `cus-test-deps` is checking if it
can load the files defining the custom variables. None of the files in
lisp/leim/quail are on the load path. The cases where require succeeds
it is because some other file with the same file-name-non-directory is
on the load path e.g. for indian.el it is,

lisp/language/indian.el

which does not define any custom variable.

I think the problem is with the test.

P.S. Both lisp/leim/quail/indian.el and lisp/language/indian.el provide
the feature indian which doesn't seem like the right thing.