Continuing work on 'with-poll' feature (more file descriptors)

From: Jonathon McKitrick
Subject: Continuing work on 'with-poll' feature (more file descriptors)
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2024 18:30:06 +0000

I'm interested in testing this feature and helping with development.

Let me know when you're ready to start again.

Specifically, it works fine for me except in CIDER mode, so I'd like to
research that a bit more and take my findings back to the CIDER team
and see if it's something they can easily support, and how I might help.

Thanks!

Jonathon McKitrick
--
'My other computer is your Windows box.'