Re: master eb90fb52b08 2/3: elixir-ts-mode: Bring the faces' use closer

From: Po Lu
Subject: Re: master eb90fb52b08 2/3: elixir-ts-mode: Bring the faces' use closer to other ts modes
Date: Wed, 07 Feb 2024 11:14:00 +0800

Dmitry Gutov <dmitry@gutov.dev> writes:

> Sorry, I can't promise to do that every time I write a commit.

It's exceedingly simple to type `C-x f 64 M-q' before every commit.

There's nothing wrong with failing to observe these conventions on
occasion, but you mustn't refuse them in explicit terms; if you cannot
promise to try your best to meet our standards for commit messages,
what's to say our other standards won't also be flouted with the same
justification?

> Some automated solution would work better.

See what I just installed.