[DISCUSSION] "quick-help" popup for org-columns (column view)

From: Sławomir Grochowski
Subject: [DISCUSSION] "quick-help" popup for org-columns (column view)
Date: Thu, 08 Feb 2024 20:55:40 +0100

Dear All,

Inspired by "Re: Adding a "quick-help" menu"
https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-devel/2022-10/msg01138.html

I've created a "quick-help" for functionality in org-mode - column view
(https://orgmode.org/worg/org-tutorials/org-column-view-tutorial.html)

This is a popup with keybindings available in the 'column view'.
In attachment: screenshot and animated gif to see this in motion.

Function 'help-quick' could be easily modified to take some parameters.
This would allow to create a "help-quick" popups for other packages.
I think it's pretty helpful in column view.

Please let me know what you think.

Sławomir Grochowski