Re: Emacs 29.3 released

From: Corwin Brust
Subject: Re: Emacs 29.3 released
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2024 10:15:44 -0500

On Wed, Mar 27, 2024 at 7:42 AM Eli Zaretskii <eliz@gnu.org> wrote:

> If you think this is bad enough, we can always release Emacs 29.4.

On the chance this happens I have an important fix for the Windows
installer (NSI) script that I would like to be sure to include.  The
patch is attached to bug #67667 and corrects a problem where the
uninstaller (by default, without warning) removes all versions of
Emacs (rather than the one installed with the given uninstaller).