emacs-diffs

[Emacs-diffs] Re: oblivious selfdrive

From: Andriana Gatewood
Subject: [Emacs-diffs] Re: oblivious selfdrive
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2005 18:55:55 -0500

8.00
5.45
9.95
23.45
4.95
5.95
9.95

us alone. Yes, sir! The nurse did as she was ordered and fled, leaving Holland and Alex alone in the antiseptic maze. Now, you listen to me, Field Man, whispered the gray-haired director of the Central Intelligence Agency, kneeling in front of Conklin. This fucking merry-go-round of guilt had better stop-has got to stop-or nobodys going to be any good to anybody. I dont give a good goddamn what you or Panov did thirteen years ago, or five years ago, or now! Were all reasonably bright people, and we did what each of us did because we thought they were the right moves at the time. ... Guess what, Saint Alex? Yes, Ive heard the term. We make mistakes. Fucking inconvenient, isnt it? Maybe were not so brilliant after all. Maybe Panov isnt the greatest behavioral whatever-the-hell-it-is; maybe