emacs-diffs

[Emacs-diffs] Recent stuff C T X E stokc analysis and short term recomme

From: Henrietta
Subject: [Emacs-diffs] Recent stuff C T X E stokc analysis and short term recommendations
Date: Fri, 19 May 2006 11:54:19 -0100

Top factors causing stokc booming and revenue increase

Hello, My name is Walker. I told you about exploading stookcs before, and as you remember I was right. Please pay attention to what I say, becasuse next few days this stokc will explode significantly! Do you want to know why I'm so sure ? Because I'm going to buy myself!

Get C T X E First Thing Today! stokc recommendation boosting stokc performance!

C T X E - CANTEX _ENERGY_CORP.

Successful short-term investment with insider info

CURRENT_PRICE: $0.60 Enjoy the newest
Company Profile: CANTEX_ENERGY_CORPoration is an independent, managed risk, oil and gas exploration, development, and production company headquartered in San Antonio, Texas.

Check recent news for this stock on Yahoo Finance or other informational sites.

Conclusion:
The Examples Above Show The Awesome, Earning Potential of Little Known Companies That Explode Onto Investor's Radar Screens; Many of You Are Already Familiar with This. Is C T X E Poised and Positioned to Do that For You? Then You May Feel the Time Has Come to Act... And Please Watch this One Trade tomorrow! Go C T X E!
Penny stocks are considered highly speculative and may be unsuitable for all but very aggressive investors. This Profile is not in any way affiliated with the featured company. This report is for entertainment and advertising purposes only and should not be used as investment advice.

Empty sacks will never stand upright No Good Building Without a Good Foundation Be kind to people on the way up, you may need them when you are on your way down A worry shared is a worry halved.
Well Begun is Half Done And thou mourn at the last, when thy flesh and thy body are consumed. When alone, we have our thoughts to watch, in our families, our tempers and in society our tongues All lay loads on a willing horse! You can throw a cat however you want; it always lands on its feet
A bus is a vehicle that runs twice as fast when you are after it as when you are in it. A man in love is a fool, and an old man in love is the greatest fool of all. Never murder a man who is committing suicide When coconut fall from tree he can't fasten back. In the coldest flint there is hot fire Night is the Mother of Counsel

Love makes the world go round To give subtilty to the simple, to the young man knowledge and discretion. Facts are stubborn things Things are not always what they seem.