emacs-diffs

[Emacs-diffs] [fwd] for Monday watch this stck go crazy HYWI.PK

From: iijrxfkg jxbaspeer
Subject: [Emacs-diffs] [fwd] for Monday watch this stck go crazy HYWI.PK
Date: Mon, 05 Jun 2006 08:38:04 +0800

We'll cross that bridge when we come to it. The stronger the breeze the stronger the trees.There is always next year. Watch and wait. The squeaky wheel gets the grease. Walking on cloud nine.We'll cross that bridge when we come to it. A stick in the mud. There is always next year. Raking it in. Sweating blood. Speak softly and carry a big stick. She's the apple of my eye. Watch and wait. Shit end of the stick.Your ass is grass.What goes up must come down.Tossed around like a hot potato. Some like carrots others like cabbage.A place in the sun.