[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[Emacs-diffs] master a6894cf: * lisp/window.el (walk-windows): Simplify
[Emacs-diffs] master a6894cf: * lisp/window.el (walk-windows): Simplify to use WINDOW arg of window-list-1
Thu, 19 Sep 2019 16:43:13 -0400 (EDT)
Author: Juri Linkov <address@hidden>
Commit: Juri Linkov <address@hidden>
* lisp/window.el (walk-windows): Simplify to use WINDOW arg of window-list-1
instead of calling select-window (bug#35385).
lisp/window.el | 16 ++++++++++------
1 file changed, 10 insertions(+), 6 deletions(-)
diff --git a/lisp/window.el b/lisp/window.el
index cf73315..620eacd 100644
@@ -2217,6 +2217,10 @@ non-nil values of ALL-FRAMES have special meanings:
- A frame means consider all windows on that frame only.
+If ALL-FRAMES specifies a frame, the first window walked is the
+first window on that frame (the one returned by `frame-first-window'),
+not necessarily the selected window.
Anything else means consider all windows on the selected frame
and no others.
@@ -2226,13 +2230,13 @@ windows nor the buffer list."
;; back to it.
(setq minibuf t))
- ;; Make sure to not mess up the order of recently selected
- ;; windows. Use `save-selected-window' and `select-window'
- ;; with second argument non-nil for this purpose.
+ ;; Use `save-selected-window' to prevent FUN from messing up
+ ;; the order of windows when it changes the selected window.
- (when (framep all-frames)
- (select-window (frame-first-window all-frames) 'norecord))
- (dolist (walk-windows-window (window-list-1 nil minibuf all-frames))
+ (dolist (walk-windows-window
+ (window-list-1 (and (framep all-frames)
+ (frame-first-window all-frames))
+ minibuf all-frames))
(funcall fun walk-windows-window))))
(defun window-at-side-p (&optional window side)
|[Prev in Thread]
||[Next in Thread]|
- [Emacs-diffs] master a6894cf: * lisp/window.el (walk-windows): Simplify to use WINDOW arg of window-list-1,
Juri Linkov <=