[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
master 32f0149: * lisp/simple.el (undo): Use undo--last-change-was-undo-
master 32f0149: * lisp/simple.el (undo): Use undo--last-change-was-undo-p
Fri, 14 Feb 2020 10:53:04 -0500 (EST)
Author: Stefan Monnier <address@hidden>
Commit: Stefan Monnier <address@hidden>
* lisp/simple.el (undo): Use undo--last-change-was-undo-p
lisp/simple.el | 17 ++++++-----------
1 file changed, 6 insertions(+), 11 deletions(-)
diff --git a/lisp/simple.el b/lisp/simple.el
index 0217ae7..688dbcc 100644
@@ -2532,6 +2532,11 @@ A redo record for ordinary undo maps to the following
"Within a run of consecutive undo commands, list remaining to be undone.
If t, we undid all the way to the end of it.")
+(defun undo--last-change-was-undo-p (undo-list)
+ (while (and (consp undo-list) (eq (car undo-list) nil))
+ (setq undo-list (cdr undo-list)))
+ (gethash undo-list undo-equiv-table))
(defun undo (&optional arg)
"Undo some previous changes.
Repeat this command to undo more changes.
@@ -2567,12 +2572,7 @@ as an argument limits undo to changes within the current
(or (eq pending-undo-list t)
;; If something (a timer or filter?) changed the buffer
;; since the previous command, don't continue the undo seq.
- (let ((list buffer-undo-list))
- (while (eq (car list) nil)
- (setq list (cdr list)))
- ;; If the last undo record made was made by undo
- ;; it shows nothing else happened in between.
- (gethash list undo-equiv-table))))
+ (undo--last-change-was-undo-p buffer-undo-list)))
(and (or (region-active-p) (and arg (not (numberp arg))))
@@ -2662,11 +2662,6 @@ Contrary to `undo', this will not redo a previous undo."
(let ((undo-no-redo t)) (undo arg)))
-(defun undo--last-change-was-undo-p (undo-list)
- (while (and (consp undo-list) (eq (car undo-list) nil))
- (setq undo-list (cdr undo-list)))
- (gethash undo-list undo-equiv-table))
(defun undo-redo (&optional arg)
"Undo the last ARG undos."
|[Prev in Thread]
||[Next in Thread]|
- master 32f0149: * lisp/simple.el (undo): Use undo--last-change-was-undo-p,
Stefan Monnier <=