[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
feature/native-comp 9bc0a7c 2/2: * Fix `comp-deferred-compilation-black-
feature/native-comp 9bc0a7c 2/2: * Fix `comp-deferred-compilation-black-list' effectiveness
Sun, 10 May 2020 04:35:33 -0400 (EDT)
Author: Andrea Corallo <address@hidden>
Commit: Andrea Corallo <address@hidden>
* Fix `comp-deferred-compilation-black-list' effectiveness
* lisp/emacs-lisp/comp.el (native-compile-async): Fix logic for
lisp/emacs-lisp/comp.el | 13 +++++++------
1 file changed, 7 insertions(+), 6 deletions(-)
diff --git a/lisp/emacs-lisp/comp.el b/lisp/emacs-lisp/comp.el
index e6a43b8..c2a95fe 100644
@@ -2376,12 +2376,13 @@ LOAD can be nil t or 'late."
queued with LOAD %"
file load (cdr entry))
;; Make sure we are not already compiling `file' (bug#40838).
- (unless (and (gethash file comp-async-compilations)
- ;; Exclude some file from deferred compilation if
- ;; `comp-deferred-compilation-black-list' says so.
- (or (not (eq load 'late))
- (cl-notany (lambda (re) (string-match re file))
+ (unless (or (gethash file comp-async-compilations)
+ ;; Also exclude files from deferred compilation if
+ ;; any of the regexps in
+ ;; `comp-deferred-compilation-black-list' matches.
+ (and (eq load 'late)
+ (cl-some (lambda (re) (string-match re file))
(let ((out-dir (comp-output-directory file))
(out-filename (comp-output-filename file)))
(if (or (file-writable-p out-filename)