emacs-diffs

branch scratch/lexical-gnus-rc created (now 12189ae)

From: Stefan Monnier
Subject: branch scratch/lexical-gnus-rc created (now 12189ae)
Date: Sat, 30 Jan 2021 19:04:32 -0500 (EST)

monnier pushed a change to branch scratch/lexical-gnus-rc.

        at  12189ae   * lisp/gnus: Use closures now that we activated
`lexical-binding`

This branch includes the following new commits:

       new  8403b9a   * lisp/gnus: Use `with-current-buffer` at a few more
places
       new  f0ca9ad   * lisp/gnus: Demote some macros and defsubsts, plus a fix
       new  acf4ec2   * lisp/gnus: Remove redundant `:group` args
       new  9be4f41   * lisp/gnus: Misc simplifications found during conversion
to lexical
       new  daa4e01   * lisp/gnus: Use lexical-binding in all the files
       new  12189ae   * lisp/gnus: Use closures now that we activated
`lexical-binding`