emacs-elpa-diffs

[elpa] branch ttn-xpm-musings created (now 45e00d7)

From: Thien-Thi Nguyen
Subject: [elpa] branch ttn-xpm-musings created (now 45e00d7)
Date: Sat, 17 May 2014 23:50:25 +0000

ttn pushed a change to branch ttn-xpm-musings
in repository elpa.

        at  45e00d7   This ephemeral branch holds unfinished bits of package
‘xpm’ that should be refined Someday by Someone for a future release. If you
have ELPA write privs, then please hack freely and ping me when you think
something is ready for merging into the package proper.  (I reserve the right
to do the merge.)  --ttn

This branch includes the following new commits:

       new  45e00d7   This ephemeral branch holds unfinished bits of package
‘xpm’ that should be refined Someday by Someone for a future release. If you
have ELPA write privs, then please hack freely and ping me when you think
something is ready for merging into the package proper.  (I reserve the right
to do the merge.)  --ttn

The 1 revisions listed above as "new" are entirely new to this
repository and will be described in separate emails.  The revisions
listed as "adds" were already present in the repository and have only
been added to this reference.