[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[elpa] 10/56: (crisp-mark-line): Greatly simplified.
[elpa] 10/56: (crisp-mark-line): Greatly simplified.
Thu, 28 Aug 2014 02:21:40 +0000
lukelee pushed a commit to branch master
in repository elpa.
Author: Richard M. Stallman <address@hidden>
Date: Wed Jul 29 22:44:56 1998 +0000
(crisp-mark-line): Greatly simplified.
lisp/emulation/crisp.el | 16 +++++-----------
1 files changed, 5 insertions(+), 11 deletions(-)
diff --git a/lisp/emulation/crisp.el b/lisp/emulation/crisp.el
index 59bf29f..615bb92 100644
@@ -270,19 +270,13 @@ If ARG, insert results at point."
(defun crisp-mark-line (arg)
- "Put mark at the end of line. Arg works as in `end-of-line'."
+ "Set mark at the end of the line. Arg works as in `end-of-line'."
- (if (and (eq last-command 'crisp-mark-line) (mark))
- ;; Extend the previous state in the same direction:
- (if (< (mark) (point)) (setq arg (- arg)))
- (goto-char (mark))
- (end-of-line arg)
- ;; Do not mess with the mark stack, but merely adjust the previous
- (set-mark (point)))
+ (let (newmark)
- (push-mark (point) nil t))))
+ (setq newmark (point)))
+ (push-mark newmark nil t)))
(defun crisp-kill-line (arg)
"Mark and kill line(s).
- [elpa] 50/56: Replace version 24.2 with 24.3 where appropriate (hopefully), (continued)
- [elpa] 50/56: Replace version 24.2 with 24.3 where appropriate (hopefully), Luke Lee, 2014/08/27
- [elpa] 43/56: Convert consecutive FSF copyright years to ranges., Luke Lee, 2014/08/27
- [elpa] 49/56: Reduce use of (require 'cl). * admin/bzrmerge.el: Use cl-lib. * leim/quail/hangul.el: Don't require CL. * leim/quail/ipa.el: Use cl-lib. * vc/smerge-mode.el, vc/pcvs.el, vc/pcvs-util.el, vc/pcvs-info.el: * vc/diff-mode.el, vc/cvs-status.el, uniquify.el, scroll-bar.el: * register.el, progmodes/sh-script.el, net/gnutls.el, net/dbus.el: * msb.el, mpc.el, minibuffer.el, international/ucs-normalize.el: * international/quail.el, info-xref.el, imenu.el, image-mode.el: * font-lock.el, filesets.el, edmacro.el, doc-view.el, bookmark.el: * battery.el, avoid.el, abbrev.el: Use cl-lib. * vc/pcvs-parse.el, vc/pcvs-defs.el, vc/log-view.el, vc/log-edit.el: * vc/diff.el, simple.el, pcomplete.el, lpr.el, comint.el, loadhist.el: * jit-lock.el, international/iso-ascii.el, info.el, frame.el, bs.el: * emulation/crisp.el, electric.el, dired.el, cus-dep.el, composite.el: * calculator.el, autorevert.el, apropos.el: Don't require CL. * emacs-bytecomp.el (byte-recompile-directory, display-call-tree) (byte-compile-unfold-bcf, byte-compile-check-variable): * emacs-byte-opt.el (byte-compile-trueconstp) (byte-compile-nilconstp): * emacs-autoload.el (make-autoload): Use pcase. * face-remap.el (text-scale-adjust): Simplify pcase patterns., Luke Lee, 2014/08/27
- [elpa] 51/56: Aliases to defcustoms must come before the defcustom., Luke Lee, 2014/08/27
- [elpa] 05/56: (crisp-last-last-command): Renamed from last-last-command and defvar added., Luke Lee, 2014/08/27
- [elpa] 01/56: Initial revision, Luke Lee, 2014/08/27
- [elpa] 04/56: (crisp-load-scroll-all): Renamed from ...-lock. (crisp-mode): Use scroll-all... not scroll-lock..., Luke Lee, 2014/08/27
- [elpa] 03/56: Install the proper version., Luke Lee, 2014/08/27
- [elpa] 06/56: (crisp-mode): Add autoload cookie., Luke Lee, 2014/08/27
- [elpa] 07/56: Customized., Luke Lee, 2014/08/27
- [elpa] 10/56: (crisp-mark-line): Greatly simplified.,
Luke Lee <=
- [elpa] 11/56: Fix header comments., Luke Lee, 2014/08/27
- [elpa] 09/56: Don't require cl. (crisp-override-meta-x): Doc fix. (crisp-last-last-command): Doc fix. (mark-something): Function deleted. (crisp-mark-line): Avoid using mark-something. (crisp-region-active): Renamed from region-active. (crisp-set-clipboard): Renamed from copy-primary-selection. (crisp-kill-region): Renamed from kill-primary-selection. (crisp-yank-clipboard): Renamed from yank-clipboard-selection., Luke Lee, 2014/08/27
- [elpa] 12/56: (crisp-mode-map): Don't inherit global-map. Enter it on minor-mode-map-alist. (crisp-mode): Re-named from `crsip-mode-enabled'. Users changed. Autoload. Add custom setter. (crisp-mark-line): Doc fix. (crisp-mode): Autoload. Re-write not to frob keymaps directly. (crisp-mode-hook): Define., Luke Lee, 2014/08/27
- [elpa] 13/56: (crisp-submit-bug-report): Function deleted. Binding deleted also., Luke Lee, 2014/08/27
- [elpa] 14/56: (crisp-mode): (defcustom) Initialize with custom-initialize-default to avoid infinite loop. (crisp-mode): (defun) Call transient-mark-mode here, not when loading the file. Run crisp-mode-hook here, and run crisp-load-hook when loading the file., Luke Lee, 2014/08/27
- [elpa] 15/56: Update author address., Luke Lee, 2014/08/27
- [elpa] 08/56: Added next-buffer/previous-buffer keybindings (bound to M-n/M-p). (crisp-unbury-buffer): New function., Luke Lee, 2014/08/27
- [elpa] 16/56: (brief-mode): New alias., Luke Lee, 2014/08/27
- [elpa] 17/56: Trailing whitepace deleted., Luke Lee, 2014/08/27
- [elpa] 18/56: * man.el (Man-getpage-in-background): Always use `setenv' for environment variables, instead of modifying process-environment directly. The previous version let-bound process-environment -- the let-binding is skipped for GROFF_NO_SGR because there is already a let-binding in effect in some outer scope., Luke Lee, 2014/08/27