emacs-elpa-diffs

[elpa] branch externals/queue created (now c9ec2e3)

From: Stefan Monnier
Subject: [elpa] branch externals/queue created (now c9ec2e3)
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2020 12:02:39 -0500 (EST)

monnier pushed a change to branch externals/queue.

        at  c9ec2e3   Bump version numbers since we've added iterator
generators.

This branch includes the following new commits:

       new  d7ee623   Added queue.el package
       new  6d9b0c4   Bumped copyright year
       new  02a4454   Updated copywrite notice
       new  84b3d01   Re-filled to 72 chars/line, for mailing to
gnu-emacs-sources list
       new  b47d38f   Updated Package-Version, Package-Requires, and Keywords
package headers. Made small changes to some Commentary sections.
       new  4427998   Added autoload cookies.
       new  0b03d23   Updated copyright attribution and license (GPL2 -> GPL3).
       new  da5d38e   Trivial whitespace tidying.
       new  82aa3ef   More minor whitespace and commentary changes.
       new  2e53a45   Remove ChangeLogs from library headers.
       new  f83d2b8   Enable lexical binding, and fix issues it picks up.
       new  bbc4df9   Fix buggy queue-empty and queue-first definitions.
       new  1c230d7   Implement iterator generators on collection data
structures.
       new  c9ec2e3   Bump version numbers since we've added iterator
generators.