emacs-humanities

Re: [emacs-humanities] How do you keep engaged with your writings?

From: Manuel Uberti
Subject: Re: [emacs-humanities] How do you keep engaged with your writings?
Date: Sat, 23 Jan 2021 07:57:43 +0100

On 22/01/21 22:36, Andrea wrote:
> Ah, very interesting your blogpost about bullet journals.
>
> Is it inexpensive to move your writing from analogical to digital? And
> what about search-ability: can you find your reviews/notes easily? Or is
> it a matter to quality vs quantity?

Everything is indexed in bullet journaling, so I can quickly go to important
notes and lists. The beauty of it is that, just like Emacs, it is entirely
customisable to suit one's needs. I keep track of expenses at home, log my
readings, organise my studies at University, manage appointments, etc.

As for the rest, I am happy to set my computer aside as much as possible. I
already spend too much time on it for work and writing anyway.

--
Manuel Uberti
www.manueluberti.eu