emacs-humanities

Re: [emacs-humanities] How do you keep engaged with your writings?

From: M . ‘quintus’ Gülker
Subject: Re: [emacs-humanities] How do you keep engaged with your writings?
Date: Sat, 30 Jan 2021 08:01:33 +0100

Am 30. Januar 2021 um 15:43 Uhr +1000 schrieb Paul W. Rankin via
Emacs-humanities:
> Also I find it amusing that this list has been discussing ways to not use
> Emacs.

Personally, I quite enjoy reading these discussions even if they might
be considered slightly OT. Emacs is a tool, and with all tools, you
should always use what suits the case in point best.

  -quintus

--
Dipl.-Jur. M. Gülker | https://mg.guelker.eu |    For security:
Passau, Germany      | kontakt@guelker.eu    | () Avoid HTML e-mail