emacs-humanities

Re: [emacs-humanities] Why Emacs-humanities?

From: Joe Corneli
Subject: Re: [emacs-humanities] Why Emacs-humanities?
Date: Wed, 07 Jul 2021 12:00:52 +0100

Jean, hi,

I looked at your hyperscope.link page watched some of your usage videos,
but I don’t find any installation instructions for Hyperscope.  It looks
nice, and I’ve worked on some related things in the past: I’d like to
give it a try!  Currently I’m using Org Roam a lot
(https://gist.github.com/holtzermann17/1c5b333a905b312f21da66db246159a6#org-roam)
... and I also am gearing up to get back to my own hypertext project
(http://arxana.net/), possibly in interoperation with Org Roam.
Hyperscope could fit into the mix.  Please advise!

Joe

--
Dr Joseph A. Corneli (https://github.com/holtzermann17)

HYPERREAL ENTERPRISES LTD is a private company limited by shares, incorporated
25th, June 2019 as Company Number 634284 on the Register of Companies for
Scotland (https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/SC634284).