emacs-humanities

[emacs-humanities] org-verse-num: display verse numbers within a verse b

From: Juan Manuel Macías
Subject: [emacs-humanities] org-verse-num: display verse numbers within a verse block
Date: Sun, 07 Aug 2022 12:53:40 +0000

Hi all,

I've added some minor improvements to my little package 'org-verse-num',
which was born out of necessity in my translation to spanish
(work-in-progress) of Homer's Odyssey (11600 verses spread over 24
books):

https://gitlab.com/maciaschain/org-verse-num

org-verse-num includes some functions and a minor mode to aid in
navigating through (very) long poems within an Org-mode verse block. It
displays verse numbers sequentially (avoiding empty lines between
stanzas) and you can also move the cursor to a specific verse number.

Best regards,

Juan Manuel

Juan Manuel Macías

https://juanmanuelmacias.com