[Orgmode] Possible bug in 4.53+?

From: mtheo
Subject: [Orgmode] Possible bug in 4.53+?
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2006 10:42:28 -0800

Since custom time formats (which I don't use) were added in 4.53, the S-right and S-left keys for bumping timestamps in agenda views have exhibited changed behavior. The echo area now shows "Time stamp changed to nil" instead of the correct date -- but the dates *are* nevertheless correctly shifted in the target org file, as they always have been.

Unfortunately I'm too much of an emacs/elisp noob to be sure this is not attributable to something buried deep in my setup; nor have I learned yet how to trace exactly what's happening with org-last-changed-timestamp (since there's no error raised). Is anyone else experiencing this, or is it just me?

In continued awe of org-mode,

Mark Theodoropoulos
Berkeley, California

producer / classics without walls