Re: [Orgmode] org-publish.el 1.80

From: Scott Jaderholm
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] org-publish.el 1.80
Date: Sat, 19 May 2007 15:47:40 -0600

David,

If you are still accepting requests for features then I would like to request footnote support.

Suggested implementation:
I would like it to replace [1] (or similar references) in the body with <sup><a class="footref" name="fnr.1" href="">
Then after "Footnotes:" replace [1] with <p class="footnote"><sup><a class="footnum"
name="fn.1" href="" is the text of a footnote</p>

This is basically how muse-mode exports footnotes, with the addition of the footnum and footref classes.

Thanks,
Scott

P.S. I'm really excited to see that cell mode is coming along.