[Orgmode] Re: agenda csv export: three problems (batch, koi8-r and comma

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: agenda csv export: three problems (batch, koi8-r and commas)
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2007 09:07:48 +0200

On May 31, 2007, at 11:23, Ruslan Kosolapov wrote:

org-mode 4.75, emacs-snapshot (latest from debian sid)

--[ 1. Problems with -batch ]--

Command
$ emacs -batch -l ~/.emacs -eval '(org-batch-agenda-csv "t")'
fails with
Debugger entered--Lisp error: (void-function org-batch-agenda-csv)

This function needs to be autoloaded, as you realized yourself.
 Appearently you do not have

  (require 'org-install)

in .emacs as the instructions require (if you are running a
downloaded version of org-mode instead of the one that comes
with Emacs.  This file does install
the autoloads for all entry points, including this one.

Command
$ emacs -batch -l ~/.emacs -eval '(load-library "org") (org-batch-agenda-csv "t")'
returns nothing useful.  And I don't know why :)

The would be another solution, except that -eval takes only
a single form.  So you would have to do

   -eval '(progn (load-library "org") (org-batch-agenda-csv "t"))'

or

   -eval '(load-library "org")' -eval '(org-batch-agenda-csv "t")'

--[ 2. Problems with koi8-r ]--

I use koi8-r for my org-file, its works well in most cases.

But in csv I got junk instead koi8-r symbols.  As far as I understand,
html export works the same way, and in html I see html-entities
instead koi8-r.  In browser its look good, but not in terminal and
perl.

I tried to use utf-8, and fail too.

I don't know how to fix this.  I am just using princ to send
the lines to STDOUT - if you figure out what else to do
to get better non-ascii representation there, let me know.