Re: [Orgmode] fontification strikethrough unpleasantness with error form

From: William Henney
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] fontification strikethrough unpleasantness with error forms in tables
Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2007 11:21:55 -0500

On 6/9/07, Carsten Dominik <address@hidden> wrote:
I have the latest CVS emacs and still cannot reproduce this.

Until I can, I would not know how to fix it.

Yeah, I appreciate that. I will put in some more effort to pin down
the exact conditions needed to trigger the bug. Won't be for a few
days though - too much real work to do ....

Cheers

Will

--

 Dr William Henney, Centro de Radioastronomía y Astrofísica,
 Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México, Campus Morelia