Re: [Orgmode] Duration Tally

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Duration Tally
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2007 08:21:22 +0200

On Jun 13, 2007, at 23:58, Scott Jaderholm wrote:

On 6/13/07, Russell Adams <address@hidden> wrote:

I'm planning ahead on some items, and having a way to represent the
amount of time a TODO item will take

On a similar note, I like using the clocktable to see how long things
have taken me, but sometimes I just want to put a time value under a
heading, not a time range (because I forgot to clock in/out). Could
CLOCK: => 2:00 or something similar work? If it did, maybe this could
work for Russell as well (if he didn't mind using a clocktable instead
of seeing it in the headline).

This one is definitely useful, so it is on the TODO list.

- Carsten