[Orgmode] Re: Org files downloads getting corrupted?

From: Sivaram Neelakantan
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: Org files downloads getting corrupted?
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 22:21:12 +0530

Bernt Hansen <address@hidden> writes:

> Sivaram Neelakantan <address@hidden> writes:

[...]

> Works for me on my Linux/Debian system from
>
> http://staff.science.uva.nl/~dominik/Tools/org/#sec-4
>
> I checked both the zip file and the tar file using zip -T and gzip -t
> and both are fine.
>
> Maybe check your system for viruses?
>
> Bernt

So far none but that doesn't mean a thing in win32 boxes.  The thing
 is, when I use add ons, the downloads will start at 40/50 kb/s then
 stop abruptly and say something 'unavailable' and be there
 indefinitely till I pause and resume it again.  I tried to download
 in parts or as a single chunk, it's still the same.

 sivaram