[Orgmode] Re: error: "End of file during parsing." when using option "ti

From: Rainer Stengele
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: error: "End of file during parsing." when using option "timestamp"
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2007 13:52:23 +0200

Carsten Dominik schrieb:
> No space before the nil, you have it right in all the other options!
>

> - Carsten
>
> On Aug 31, 2007, at 13:28, Rainer Stengele wrote:
>
>> Using the option "timestamp" true or nil I get this error in "C-c C-e b":
>>
>> End of file during parsing.

>> LaTeX:nil skip:t p:nil timestamp: nil
>>

>> Rainer

> --
> Carsten Dominik
> Sterrenkundig Instituut "Anton Pannekoek"
> Universiteit van Amsterdam
> Kruislaan 403
> NL-1098SJ Amsterdam
> phone: +31 20 525 7477

perfect - thank you - works.

I have one more thing to ask:

having meeting notes in my org structure like this:

* meetings and notes and customer 0815
** <2007-08-27 Mo>
** <2007-08-28 Di>
** <2007-08-29 Mi>

an html export deletes the time stamps and gives me empty headlines which lead
to missing headlines
in the contents of the html export.
I'd like to have my meetings planned like this and the notes in an html export
with headlines that
make sense.
Maybe an option to delete timestamps in the contents of the html export?

Rainer