Re: [Orgmode] Prompted by "How to export a Timeline?" thread.

From: Charles Cave
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Prompted by "How to export a Timeline?" thread.
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2007 21:09:42 +1000

William Case wrote:

"I want to create a print out that reflects a summary of my emacs
Calendar, TODO lists and Address Book.  I still work with a folded piece
of paper in my hip or shirt pocket.

Your idea sounds most useful but ambitious!   What you described
reminds me of the PocketMod product at <http://www.pocketmod.com>

A good approach to your task would be to create LaTeX code
from your data using your preferred scripting language.
You could read the raw Org mode file, or process the agenda file
using the org-batch-agenda-csv function.

At the moment, I just print my weekly agenda on an A4 sheet of paper,
printed double sided then fold it over and carry around with me.

Charles