Re: [Orgmode] Re: Orgmode 5.11b, bug fix release

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: Orgmode 5.11b, bug fix release
Date: Sat, 6 Oct 2007 17:40:49 +0200

On Oct 6, 2007, at 17:23, Bernt Hansen wrote:

Further, I don't want to make C-c C-x C-r jumpt to the clocktable
anymore, because there can now be many.  However, C-c C-c C-x C-r will
now jump to the first clocktable in the file and update it.  Does that
help, Bernt?

I currently only have a single clock table per file so the jump to the
table to update is very useful for me.  I update the clock table many
times a day just to see where I am and not having to navigate to the
table first saves me a little bit of time.

The key binding C-c C-c C-x C-r

Typo.  I meant C-u C-c C-x C-r, i.e. use a prefix argument for
the clocktable command.

A couple of other minor things:

 - The release notes mention the new function to jump to the current
   running clock (org-clock-goto after searching the source) but you
   never named the function in the release notes.  It only shows up in
   the ChangeLog.  I _love_ this function!! Thanks again!

 - After installing 5.11b org-version still reports 5.11.
Thanks.

- Carsten