Re: [Orgmode] depending TODOs, scheduling following TODOs automatically

From: Eddward DeVilla
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] depending TODOs, scheduling following TODOs automatically
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2007 22:47:11 -0500

On 10/8/07, John Wiegley <address@hidden> wrote:
> How about just having generalized Lisp triggers:
[snip]

This could be dangerous.  Org file are (most) text.  The more code you
allow to be embedded, the more of a vector org-mode becomes for trojan
horse attacks.  Of course I've been using lisp in tables formulas more
and more, so I am a hypocrite.  I'd love a way to embed lisp trigger
into properties, but they probably ought to be in the .emacs or the
like.

Edd