Re: [Orgmode] Html export suggestion (use of <div>)

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Html export suggestion (use of <div>)
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2007 11:13:08 +0200

On Oct 16, 2007, at 0:08, Mike Newman wrote:

Here is a more refined suggestion, with links to examples

Mike

                              <Div> in HTML Export

Hi Mike, thanks for this excellent writeup, exactly what I needed.
And thanks to the other who helped writing this.

I now see why it can be useful to preserve the outline
structure in the HTML export, and if Bastien remains the
only voice against it, I will put these <div>s in.

- Carsten