Re: [Orgmode] How is C-c > and C-c < meant to be used?

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] How is C-c > and C-c < meant to be used?
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2007 22:08:53 +0100

Charles Cave <address@hidden> writes:

> I am not sure how they are meant to be used, so I am asking list
> members who uses these functions?

I'm not using C-c >, but i sometimes use C-c < : it does not only
inserts the last date you're on by navigating through the calendar
with C-c >, it also inserts the last timestamp inserted with any of:

M-x org-schedule
M-x org-deadline
M-x org-time-stamp
M-x org-time-stamp-inactive

Then my only (but not that rare) use of C-c > is when I need to update
several time-stamps to the last inserted date.

--
Bastien