Re: [Orgmode] can't publish attached files to a remote site

From: François Puitg
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] can't publish attached files to a remote site
Date: Lun, 22 Oct 2007 22:54:54 +0200

  > "François Puitg" <address@hidden> writes:
  >
  > > After hitting C-c C-e P, the connexion is established and a bunch of
  > > tramp messages are displayed in the minibuffer.  The org file is
  > > correctly exported and published, but the attached source file is not:
  > > at some point, I get a wrong type arg error: number-char-or-marker-p,
  > > (0 . 7498).
  >
  > org-publish uses eshell/cp to publish attachments.  Looks like your
  > problem comes from eshell/cp not being aware of this Tramp syntax?
  >
  > Could you check this further please?  Maybe going through the tramp
  > messages could help, but I'm not sure.
  >
  > Thanks,
  >
  > --
  > Bastien

Tramp messages doesn't help :
the "*debug  tramp/scp address@hidden"  buffer just writes
that test.html is successfully copied to  the remote site, but it says
nothing about test.c not being copied.

It's weird : why does it succeed on test.html (exported from test.org)
and not on test.c (via org-publish-attachment) ?

Actually, you're right   :  the error  occurs  in eshell-shuffle-files
before the publish stage, as suggested by the lisp backtrace.

I don't know what  to do :  I want to use org-publish  but I can't use
the /ssh:address@hidden  syntax  because it's  an ange-ftp syntax  and  I'm
running xemacs (ange-ftp  on xemacs is   EFS, but  EFS doesn't  support
ssh).