[Orgmode] feature request

From: Raimund Kohl-Füchsle
Subject: [Orgmode] feature request
Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2007 19:13:36 +0100

Hi fellows,

I have a question/feature request. Often tables are a very easy and apropriate way to structure information that are fluent. I work at the following table (e.g.):

| Hotel | Manager | price | requested | booked |
| blah   | Mayer    | 250   |                 |              |
| bluh   | Schulze   | 260   |                |               |

Now here comes what would be neat: The tables lists all Hotels who offer seminar rooms, which person is banquett manager, the price for the room. Since I often book rooms for seminars (or invite people to workshops etc.) managing bookings/invitations via tables is more effective than doing it with TODO-items (more so because the same table is used over and over again). What would help greatly would be a way to manage fields the same way as with TODO items: A key-string would place a "NO" "RUNNING" "ANSWERED" button right there ... same way as with TODO-items.

Is this already possible?  Haven't found it in the manual.

Greetings, ray