Re: [Orgmode] File specific exporting of tags

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] File specific exporting of tags
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2007 12:37:53 +0000

Hi Christian and all,

I'd just like to add a bit of clarification on two points.

"Egli Christian (KIRO 41)" <address@hidden> writes:

> I appreciate the time you took to analyse the problem and propose a
> solution. I was just hinting that producing a patch to the documentation
> is very easy (in fact that is how I got into hacking on org-mode :-))

Sure, and if anyone *likes* this way of proposing a change, let's go for
it!  But unless one is 95% sure that the patch is accurate (e.g. when it
is a change on typos), I guess it will be enough to send a suggestion --
especially if using diff is more work than anything...

> and will IMHO give the developers more time to focus on the code. The
> documentation in org.texi is basically text with some markup and can be
> adapted easily, so no lisp know-how required.

It's been several times that the word "developpers" appeared in its
plural form...  While I would happily put myself into that category, I
think people should bare in mind that I'm only providing patches and
suggestions -- and Carsten _is_ the developper !

Having successfully hijacked a mailing list should not be a reason to be
held as a "developper".

:)

--
Bastien