Re: [Orgmode] FR: org-timestamp-up/down jumping configurable number of m

From: Manish
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] FR: org-timestamp-up/down jumping configurable number of minutes
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2008 21:54:01 +0530

On Mon, Mar 3, 2008 at 7:37 PM, Carsten Dominik <address@hidden> wrote:

>  On Mar 3, 2008, at 2:49 PM, Manish wrote:
>
>  > On Mon, Mar 3, 2008 at 6:46 PM, Carsten Dominik <address@hidden
>  > > wrote:
>  >> In the git repo right now, take a look at the variable
>  >> org-time-stamp-rounding-minutes.
>  >>
>  >
>  > Thank you.  However I am not sure how do I set this.  From customize:
>  >
>  > These are two values, the first applies when first creating a time
>  > stamp.
>  > The second applies when changing it with the commands `S-up' and `S-
>  > down'.
>  > When changing the time stamp, this means that it will change in steps
>  > of N minues, as given by the second value.
>  >
>  > But the variable allows only one value.  Can you please show an
>  > example?
>
>  Indeed, if you have prior customization on this variable, this is not
>  obvious.
>
>  I you pull again, I have just made it easy, just pull again, load the
>  new org.el in a new emace and try to customize the variable.

1. I removed all traces of the variable from .emacs
2. Saved .emacs and closed Emacs
3. Set the variable using customize
4. Reloaded .emacs and tested
5. I get `Symbol's value as variable is void:
org-time-stamp-rounding-minutes-when-changing'

What could I be doing wrong?  How can I provide more debug information?

-- Manish