Re: [Orgmode] Org-mode on Windows - Putty

From: Manish
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Org-mode on Windows - Putty
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2008 00:33:39 +0530

On Fri, Mar 14, 2008 at 8:55 PM, Wanrong Lin <address@hidden> wrote:
> What I did is:
>  Add some alternative TTY key bindings for some frequently used commands,
>  and use "AutoHotkey" to map things like "M-RET" to those TTY key
>  bindings. Not ideal, but works fine.

If I understand you correctly, what you are suggesting is to use
alternative key binds as suggested by Giovanni and use AutoHotKey to
`translate' S-<left> to C-c <left> for example.  Hmm.  Not a bad idea
at all.  Should work.

Can you please share relevant pieces from your .emacs and AHK script?

-- Manish