Re: [Orgmode] Re: Add anniversary and org-mode

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: Add anniversary and org-mode
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2008 13:52:28 +0100

On Mar 23, 2008, at 8:16 AM, Thomas Baumann wrote:

Carsten Dominik <address@hidden> wrote:

Should we put this into CONTRIB?

- Carsten

There are most likely some changes within the next few days.

Should the code, which is for those who don't make use
of the integration of anniversaries in the diary, rely on bbdb- anniv.el
(which is itself a contrib to bbdb)?

Or should it better be a stand-alone interface?

Hi Thomas,

I think a stand-alone solution would be useful.

Once your paperwork has come through, maybe we should merge the code
into org-bbdb.el?  I did not name these files org-link-bbdb.el exactly
so that we can add other bbdb related code.

- Carsten