[Orgmode] can't get org-mode/remember integration working right

From: Daniel Goldin
Subject: [Orgmode] can't get org-mode/remember integration working right
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2008 14:20:32 -0700

I'm running org 5.23a, on emacs 22.0.90.1 -- Ubuntu 7.04

Here is the relevant code I use to enable org/remember integration.

(setq org-directory "~/orgfiles/")
(setq org-default-notes-file "~/.notes")
(setq remember-annotation-functions '(org-remember-annotation))
(setq remember-handler-functions '(org-remember-handler))
(add-hook 'remember-mode-hook 'org-remember-apply-template)
(setq org-remember-store-without-prompt t)

When I run M-x remember, I get an org buffer that looks right and lets me add notes.
But when I run c-c C-c, I get a prompt asking me where to save file, instead of just going
to me org-default file. If I put into the prompt "~/notes," the file saves but when I run remember again,
the same prompt comes up in the mini-buffer asking where I want to save the file, and If plug in "/notes," I
I am forced to overwright what I previously saved in that file.

Any help gratefully appreciated.

d.