Re: [Orgmode] Re: Set Remember to store notes in a sub-heading

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: Set Remember to store notes in a sub-heading
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 16:45:56 +0200

On Apr 30, 2008, at 4:21 PM, Paul R wrote:

"Rainer Stengele" <address@hidden> writes:

On Wed, 30 Apr 2008 12:52:02 +0200, Paul R <address@hidden> wrote:

[snip]

Hi!

Just define a headline in a unique way in any level; org will find the
headline anywhere in the file!

Rainer

Right, it works, thank you and sorry for the noise. FWIW, I thought it
would not work because of the org remember template below :

## Filing location: Select interactively, default, or last used:
## %s  to select file and header location interactively.
## To switch templates, use `\\[org-remember]'. To abort use `C-c C- k'.\n\n"

As you see, there is an hard-coded star before the heading name, and
this leaded me to think it would look for a first-level only.

The "*" is just an indication for "headline" here.

- Carsten