[Orgmode] Re: Allow 'prefix' to be set on the command line

From: Peter Jones
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: Allow 'prefix' to be set on the command line
Date: Mon, 09 Jun 2008 09:43:33 -0600

"Dominik, C." <address@hidden> writes:
> Is this a syntax understood by all make programs?  Nice,
> I am taking the patch.  Thanks.

It works with BSD Make, and GNU Make, I can't speak for Microsoft's
version of Make (nmake), but I don't believe it works there.

It's not POSIX, but I'm not sure if there are any operating systems
that are using a plain POSIX make.  Someone want to enlighten me?

--
Peter Jones, pmade inc.
http://pmade.com