[Orgmode] Re: CSS and cascading

From: Rustom Mody
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: CSS and cascading
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2008 20:07:19 +0530

Sebastian Rose wrote:
Did you add all your stylesheets/styles to the varible 'org-export-html-style'?

How to add??
I find a fairly large string there most of which I want to leave as-is and say add only a
body {border-left: 12px}
How do I do that?

What I was suggesting is that the default which is put into the org-export-html-style variable
* should be moved to the html file
* the variable should be empty by default
* if the user specifies a new set of styles they should be cascaded before/after this default (Not sure if the CSS spec says 'before' overrides or 'after']