Re: [Orgmode] Include files on export

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Include files on export
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2008 14:10:33 -0700

On Jul 2, 2008, at 2:06 PM, Richard G Riley wrote:

On Jul 2, 2008, at 12:10 PM, Richard G Riley wrote:

Could I suggest a different approach?

Possibly have a parameter which is a prefix text on the include line?

e.g

#+INCLUDE: "~/docs/cv/references/cpd.org" :prefix " + "

Yes, this is the better solution, but you need two different prefixes,
one for the first line and one for the others in order to make items
work.

I don't think it is perfect yet, because the indentation has to be
specified by hand and will fail if you promote or demote the list.
Still, useful, thanks a lot.

Its up in the git repo.

- Carsten

Is there no way to just to allow #+include anywhere on a line?

How would that help with creating a bullet with correct indentation?

(also, I solved the link query from another psot by using C-u C-c C-l -
possibly the links section of the info file could be clearer). I missed
the need to use the file: specifier.

Links that do not look like a URL are interpreted as internal link.
So you need to write

   + [[file:./references/cpd.org][Reference]]

Or use the latest version - absolute file names, and relative file
names starting with "./" or "../" are now an exception to the above
rule (implemented a week ago), see

- Carsten