Re: [Orgmode] Re: os x integration ?

From: Charles philip Chan
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: os x integration ?
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2008 01:48:28 -0400

Cezar Halmagean <address@hidden> writes:

> Is that better than Aquamcs ?

From what I see on the Aquaemacs web page, it is based off Emacs's 22 while
Emacs.app:

http://emacs-app.sourceforge.net/

is based on the unicode-2 branch of Emacs (now Emacs 23). The main
difference is that Emacs.app have full native unicode support and will
keep up with the changes in Emacs once committed to the Emacs cvs
tree. Also, I am not sure how much of the Aquaemacs GUI is written with
appkit since I have never used it.

Charles